Saturday, February 09, 2008

How to feel

I don't know how to feel about a lady that gave birth to me. But didn't raise me. She's in the hospital. And I went to visit her today. And I told them(doctors and nurse) that I'm her oldest daughter. Should I have said that. Since I was adopted by someone else. And the doctor told me that this woman, the women who gave me life had a stroke, and is bleeding in the brain. I'm scared. What should I do, what should I say. She has 3 other kids at home who need her. I can't step in and take these kids. I just got my own place, and my husband and I have only been married going on 2 years. I don't know how to raise teenagers. And I won't be able to say anything cause I'm not their mother. I was barely in their lives. And a 8 yr old. How do you explain to her that her mom can never walk again, work again, do anything normal again. I'm scared for these kids, they shouldn't lose their mother. Even if she wasn't a mother to me. My mom told me to see her or I'll regret it and I'm glad I went.

No comments: