Thursday, October 22, 2009

My weird world

I've come to realize no matter how much I do not want to drive in NYC, I will have to learn, I can't keep taking the bus and subway. Ppl give me the creeps. I hate ppl in my personal space or my son's personal space. Breathing on me or him. Some ppl are sick, and they cough, sneeze out in the open. And it's like wff was my mom the only one who taught their kids to cover their mouths. I hate the touch in subways and buses. It freaks me out. And if I feel the heat of their skin touching mines I wanna scream, STOP TOUCHING ME!!! I hate ppl staring at me. It's makes me freak out, paranoid as to why are they staring at me, is there something they're looking at, if so what is it. I'm sub-conscience. I'm short and shaped weird. So it bothers to have to stand/sit in a crowd. Idk why..... someday I'll find out....

No comments: