Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why in the world do women have children?

I took my little sister to the park today and this lady shows up with her son. The lady was on the phone the whole time she was there. Her son was just walking around until he saw my little sister. He started following her. Then he had mucus coming out of this nose. All he did was wiping it across his face. He kept putting his fingers in his nose and wiping it everywhere. Then he was trying to touch my little sister. My little sister started ignoring me. So I wanted to take her upstairs. I started to pick her up to put her in the carriage and this little boy started screaming like I grabbed him. His mother still on the phone, ran to see and by time she got to us, he ran the other way. And she looking at me like I did something wrong. Some women should like get a license to have children.

No comments: